Re: max_commit_propagation_delay

From: Anjo Kolk <anjo_at_oraperf.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 08:08:42 -0800

The problem is that select statements will find rows not to be "there" because the snapshot scn is back in time, but as soons a you start working on current blocks, there is no problem. Shipping the current block will send also some scn across potentially (if needed , look 'redo ordering marks' in v$sysstat). I think that you should try the solution proposed by Oracle.

Anjo.
Author: Anjo Kolk
  INET: anjo_at_oraperf.com