Re: can't create database [INFO]

From: Schwerdtfeger, <schwerdtfeger_at_softconcept.net>
Date: 24 Mar 2003 17:55:08 +0100

Just a note for everyone.
Installing the glibc 2.3.2 helped running Oracle, but the OUI won't run anymore because of problems with the JRE 1.3.1 (Missing link in jre/lib/libjava.so).

I tried replacing the 1.3.1 JRE with the one of JDK 1.3.1, but the OUI won't start.
Not giving any message, just didn't start.

But the database works, so I guess I won't need the installer again for a while ;)

--
Christoph Schwerdtfeger <schwerdtfeger_at_softconcept.net>

SoftConcept GmbH
Borriesstrasse 35
D-32257 Bünde

Tel:    (05223) 4970-20
E-Mail: schwerdtfeger_at_softconcept.net