Re: Reorganizing tables

From: Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 10:55:29 -0800 (PST)

have you done a 10046 trace (yes Cary, I listen to you!) on one of the reports to see why/if there is a performance problem and if there is one, where it is?

one sentence bothers me "the users continue to add reports" -- who writes the SQL for these reports? Is it as efficient as it could be? While FTS is not necessarily wrong, how large are the tables that are being read?

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Platinum - Watch CBS' NCAA March Madness, live on your desktop! Received on Mon Mar 24 2003 - 12:55:29 CST