OCI and Visual C++

From: Stephane Paquette <stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 14:47:38 -0500

Hi all,

I have a developper complaining that is C++ with embedded SQL program is working on DOS but not in Windows XP.
I've never used OCI. This is with Oracle 8172.

The compile runs fine, it's failling at run time on Windows XP but runs fine oin DOS.

These are the librairies used when linking :emb8dm32.lib sqllib80.lib ociw32.lib ora8dm32.lib.
According to metalink, oci.dll only should be ok.

At run time, there is
ORA-00900: Invalid SQL statement
RETURN CODE - 53264
OCCURED AT STATEMENT -
DECLARE slfss001_1 CURSOR FOR STORED_SUB slfss001(:p1)

Anybody ?

Stephane Paquette
Administrateur de bases de donnees
Database Administrator
Standard Life
www.standardlife.ca
Tel. (514) 925-7187
stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca <mailto:stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca> Received on Mon Mar 24 2003 - 13:47:38 CST