RE: V$SESSION Details Changed after upgrade Database to 8.1.7.4

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 07:18:11 -0600

Rabbit

   I haven't heard this reported and I did a quick Google search and couldn't find a mention. You might check Metalink. I think that Oracle Support will probably say that what gets posted to the PROGRAM field is the responsibility of the client program. Are you certain that the behavior hasn't changed, but you've just looked more closely since the upgrade?

Dennis Williams
DBA, 40%OCP, 100% DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com