RE: Server Recommendations

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 10:31:56 -0000

I'd agree with those who have said 'it depends', because , well it depends - on the load, the number of concurrent requests, etc etc. In general though I would suggest that the dual proc option will give you more stable, reliable performance (wether this is the web server or the db server I can't quite tell from your question). Niall