RE: buffer busy due to global cache/more...

From: Jack van Zanen <JACK_at_QUANTSYSTEMS.NL>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 08:31:38 +0100

Hi

This client has Oracle 8.1.7 OPS with 2 nodes. Every now and then sessions hang with this event being the only one that accumulates more time. How long can this downgrade/upgrade take?

There is a bug in 8.1.7 related to this? Has anybody experienced it (Bug 1916409) and how can be proven w/o a doubt that this is customers problem?

I will open a TAR on this as well to get input from WWS as well.

Author: Anjo Kolk
  INET: anjo_at_oraperf.com