[Q] some questions relate to ORACLE 9i Forms !!

From: mike mon <mccdba_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 04:56:03 -0800 (PST)

Currently we are use ORACLE developer 6i and plan to upgrade to IDS 9i. I
heard ORACLE Forms/reports 9i take out client/server support and use Web browser. my question are:

  1. On installation for user's PC does their has way ONLY install "forms/report run time engine" and "OC4J"?
  2. We don't need browser access. The traditional Forms client/server access is OK. Does their has way to do it?
  3. Is OC4J require? How much OC4J cost $$$$ ?
  4. IS ORACLE AS 9i require? (remember we don't need browser access)

Thanks.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Platinum - Watch CBS' NCAA March Madness, live on your desktop! http://platinum.yahoo.com Received on Fri Mar 21 2003 - 06:56:03 CST