RE: the number of concurrent queries

From: BALA,PRAKASH (HP-USA,ex1) <prakash.bala_at_hp.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 10:41:07 -0500

Hi Gene,

The following where clause will work:

a.paddr=b.addr
and a.status = 'ACTIVE'
and a.username is not null

-----Original Message-----
From: Gurelei [mailto:gurelei_at_yahoo.com] Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 09:24
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L Subject: the number of concurrent queries

Hi.

I'm trying to get a feel of the number of the queries executed at the same time against a database. I have been using the following script (actually this is a part of a script)

Select a.type, count(1) col1
from v$session a,

     v$process b
where
a.paddr=b.addr

and a.status like 'ACTIVE%'
and a.type <> 'BACKGROUND'
and a.osuser <> 'oracle'

I want to see only ACTIVE sessions, not-background and not executed by oracle. Does anyone see anything wrong with that?

thanks
Gene

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Platinum - Watch CBS' NCAA March Madness, live on your desktop! http://platinum.yahoo.com

Author: Gurelei
  INET: gurelei_at_yahoo.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Mar 21 2003 - 09:41:07 CST