Oracle Forms and Reports Services

From: Glenn Stauffer <stauffer_at_swarthmore.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 09:53:09 -0500

Does anyone use the Oracle Forms and Reports services to serve Forms and Reports apps through the web? We have a setup running here on a Solaris system and there are quirks (like starting the Reports service under a VNC session) and frequent crashes. I'm wondering whether there are preferred platform choices and configurations for these services which would provide better reliability. Do most site run these services on Windows? We are running the app server and Forms and Reports services on the same machine; could that be part of the problem?

Glenn Stauffer Received on Thu Mar 20 2003 - 08:53:09 CST