Re:RE: RE: Value of OCP

From: <dgoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 14:45:36 -0500

Rachel,

    You didn't glue your fingers together, now did you??

    Did that many years ago. We were using super glue, the older slower drying stuff, to hold a gasket on the bottom of a radar beacon case. Well using an open top bottle and flux brush to apply that stuff is messy at best. Got just enough on my fingers that when I tried to put the bottle down, they stuck just a tad. Dumped the whole bottle all over my left hand. Took a medic a whole hour to scrape it off & another two weeks for the skin to heal.

Dick Goulet

Subject: RE: RE: Value of OCP
Author: Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100_at_yahoo.com> Date: 3/20/2003 11:18 AM

remind me to tell you about my glue-gun related accident.. never ever try to brush the hot glue off your hand!

Yahoo! Platinum - Watch CBS' NCAA March Madness, live on your desktop! http://platinum.yahoo.com
Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: wisernet100_at_yahoo.com