Re: Oracle Audit for Failure Logins

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:27:43 -0800

  1. set audit_trail = db in init.ora
  2. login as a dba and issue the command "audit session;"
  3. select * from dba_audit_session

Also, this is not a political forum, so please do not include political slogans or messages in emails to this forum.

Jared ( the list owner )

Joshua Becker <jbecker_sweden_at_yahoo.se>
Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
 03/19/2003 09:53 PM
 Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        Oracle Audit for Failure Logins

Hi all,
could someone give me an example how could I set up auditing on for failure logins.
Thank you in advance,
God Bless innocent people in Iraq and let the Imperialists get out there ASAP.
Rgds
Joshua
Gå före i kön och få din sajt värderad på nolltid med Yahoo! Express Received on Thu Mar 20 2003 - 17:27:43 CST