RE: what did I miss? -- nologging generating redo

From: Steve McClure <smcclure_at_usscript.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 16:30:08 -0800

Ahh I completely forgot that sqlloader needed to be used with direct to bypass logging. He actually told me he couldn't use direct because some of the data he was loading was date related. All in all it is easier for me to deal with extraneous redo rather than have him modify his tables.

Thanks for the quick response,
Steve Received on Thu Mar 20 2003 - 18:30:08 CST