Oracle 9iAS Training

From: Glenn Stauffer <stauffer_at_swarthmore.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:17:10 -0500

We're running web applications, forms, and reports on a a 9iAS server and we're looking at two big projects over the next year, so I'm planning to sign up for a training class or two. Has anyone attended any good 9iAS configuration and management courses?

Thanks!

Glenn Stauffer Received on Wed Mar 19 2003 - 11:17:10 CST