HP-UX Installation questions for 8i/9i on a HP-UX 11/11i on RP7400

From: Mandar A. Ghosalkar <mghosalk_at_byer.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:23:21 -0800

Installation requirements for 8i/9i on a HP-UX 11/11i on RP7400

Do we need to install Ansi C developers module on HP-UX, if i am not going to use Pro*C? Do we need to install Microfocus Cobol module on HP-UX, if i am not going to use Pro*cobol?

Do u'll use "onlineJFS" (Veritas Filessystem) which allows online Filesystem changes without unmounting? HP-UX comes with default "base JFS" which is a stripped down version of veritas file system without online filesystem changes.

Thanks,
Mandar Received on Wed Mar 19 2003 - 14:23:21 CST