Re: RE: Value of OCP

From: Darrell Landrum <DLANDRUM_at_zalecorp.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 14:40:34 -0600

I look at it this way. If I'm a candidate for an open postition at 'Company A' and am one of 2 finalists, and we both have equivalent experience as well as good interviews, my OCP might get me the edge when and where I need it most. (Better yet, if the other candidate had OCP status and I did not, he or she gets the job, you bet your sweet bippy I'd be an OCP test taking fool real quick.)

>>> rgaffuri_at_cox.net 03/19/03 01:52PM >>> Ive noticed that in consulting these things matter more. Makes it easier to sell you. Ive been on projects where people have said so and so has an OCP so they know what they are doing.

Ive also seen some jobs that require OCPs. Not tons, but a few.

Author: <rgaffuri_at_cox.net
  INET: rgaffuri_at_cox.net