RE: db file scattered read

From: Gogala, Mladen <MGogala_at_oxhp.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 10:41:00 -0800

When I come to think of it, my question was not very smart. RDBMS can use multiblock read only to read contiguous blocks. If the blocks are in two different extents, they're not contiguous. Sorry for asking, hopefully the fact that it's Monday can explain my somewhat diminished capabilities.

Author: Gogala, Mladen
  INET: MGogala_at_oxhp.com