Re: AW: Backup Strategy

From: Joseph S Testa <jtesta_at_dmc-it.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 06:44:09 -0800

Not entirely(as the owner of that website).

there is a .zip file there, it has a key, it was placed there for someone and right now, i'm not ready to give out the key, so dont bother downloading the .zip file.

The work is still in progress and is not quite ready for prime time.

joe

> John, teh scripts are still there (with a small correction) :)
>
> http://www.oracle-dba.com/rman/
>
> Milen

Server gui this morning?

Redo Log
> member failure,
> using RMAN and the traditional Recovery commands from SQLPLUS.
>
> TIA .
>
> Best Regards
> Jai

> Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS