RE: Excessive SQL*Net message from client waits

From: Mohammed Shakir <mshakir08816_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 22:13:52 -0800

I noticed a similar problem on my last contract assignment. I was lucky as the loading process took 4 hours but only 1 hour was spent by oracle.
So we knew it was application that was taking the time. running the application on a faster processor cut the time to 1/3. We also could not find any problem with the network or sqlnet either.

Hope this helps

Mohammed Shakir

Mohammed Shakir
CompuSoft, Inc.