Re: log buffer space

From: AK <oramagic_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 08:14:07 -0800

Are there any equations which can say log buffer is small or large ? I mean how to find the proper size of log buffer .

-ak

  Increasing log_buffer size is an option, if it is really small.   I would also check if the redo logs are on a busy disk. If so, try moving those (or other busy data files on the same disk) to other not-so-busy disks.

Author: AK
  INET: oramagic_at_hotmail.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Mar 14 2003 - 10:14:07 CST