Re: Fixed_date and dbms_job

From: Michal Zaschke <zaschke_at_suas.cz>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 02:03:52 -0800

Hi,

  1. check job_queue_processes and job_queue_interval parameters in your init.ora file
  2. have a commit after dbms_job.submit
  3. if you want the procedure to be executed every second, then the next date should be 'sysdate+1/86400' => dbms_job.submit(:job_num, 'myprocedure;',sysdate, 'sysdate+1/86400');

Mike

--
  Ing. Michal Zaschke
    DB Administrator