Ot: Budding dba

From: Cyril Thankappan <cyril_thank_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 22:53:41 -0800

Hello,

are there any list of 5-10 questions
which we can 'generally' ask to judge the 'potential' of a person to be an Oracle dba.

These questions may include questions on attitude also.

Cyril

PS: I am seriously looking at hiring some 6months to 1 year

     experienced Oracle apps dba for my organisation.

     So if someone knows anyone (!!!) please forward their cvs
     to cyril_thank_at_yahoo.com

    The positions are based in Bangalore,
     and of course I won't ask them the same 5-10 questions
(!!!!!!)

Great Travel Deals, Airfares, Hotels on
http://r.rediff.com/r?www.journeymart.com/rediff/travel.asp&&sign&&jmart

Author: Cyril Thankappan
  INET: cyril_thank_at_rediffmail.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Mar 14 2003 - 00:53:41 CST