RE: Excessive SQL*Net message from client waits

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 07:54:10 -0800

Good point, but what if each user only has a single session?

Not that I've noticed this exact same situation here on one of our Engineering support databases whose clients are Java, and I'm not wondering if it has something to do with the application or if I can possibly speed it up with tweaks to SDU/TDU. I'm just wondering... ;)

Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse_at_qtiworld.com           Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com