RE: Oracle Enterprise vs Standard

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 06:14:39 -0800

Zhou - Ask your vendor, BAAN. Do they require Enterprise? If not buy Standard. You can examine the list of features that Enterprise offers to see if you feel you will be missing something essential. The following document has a list of features for each version. http://otn.oracle.com/products/oracle9i/pdf/9idb_rel2_prod_fam.pdf

Dennis Williams
DBA, 40%OCP, 100% DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: Zhou, Tapiwanashe
  INET: tzhou_at_border.co.zw

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Mar 13 2003 - 08:14:39 CST