Re: Excessive SQL*Net message from client waits

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 05:43:48 -0800

But if one user spawns 10 sessions, then whilst one session is being 'clicked' the other 9 are idle - no matter how fast the user is being bounced from one to the next - so on average every session is going to be waiting for "SQL*Net message from client"  90% of the time.

Regards

Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Now available One-day tutorials: