Re: Sun=/var/messages HP-UX=???

From: Darrell Landrum <dlandrum_at_zalecorp.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 04:43:41 -0800

I'm not sure if this is the default or standard location, but one file of importance on HP is /var/adm/syslog/syslog.log.

Darrell

>>> Ethan.Post_at_ps.net 03/13/03 12:58AM >>>
I monitor /var/messages on my Sun boxes, does HP-UX have anytype of OS log files worth monitoring?

Thanks,
Ethan

Author: Post, Ethan
  INET: Ethan.Post_at_ps.net