RE: "Is Anybody Out There" - Pink Floyd

From: Hallas, John, Tech Dev <John.Hallas_at_gb.vodafone.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 00:43:53 -0800

Paula,
I am currently having problems where we have 32 bit Oracle (8.1.7.4) backing up to networker successfully via RMAN. However 64 bit Oracle (9.2) will not work against the same networker installation ORA-27211: Failed to load Media Management Library

See note 209590.1 on Metalink for more information. It looks as if the libnwora.so needs to be linked to a libobk.so link. I am still investigating this but I will let you know

John

PS RMAN - 'Another brick in the wall ?'

Author: Hallas, John, Tech Dev
  INET: John.Hallas_at_gb.vodafone.co.uk

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Mar 13 2003 - 02:43:53 CST