RE: BMC Patrol

From: Kevin Lange <klange_at_ppoone.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 14:25:21 -0800

Past history with an oracle system I worked on at my previous job. This was around 1997-2000.

Patrol sucked resources like there was no end to them.

We canned it really fast.

That was on IBM AIX and Oracle 7.3.4.

Author: Peter Barnett
  INET: regdba_at_yahoo.com

Author: Kevin Lange
  INET: klange_at_ppoone.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Mar 12 2003 - 16:25:21 CST