RE:"Is Anybody Out There" - Pink Floyd

From: <Paula_Stankus_at_doh.state.fl.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 13:49:31 -0800

Guys,

Does anyone know if I can use a 32-bit RMAN catalog and database running networker 32 bit to backup a 64 bit database link to networker 64 bit libraries on a remote host? I am in the process of migrating to both 64 bit and 9i.

Help?

  INET: Paula_Stankus_at_doh.state.fl.us

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Mar 12 2003 - 15:49:31 CST