Import data only into existing schema

From: Smith, Ron L. <rlsmith_at_kmg.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:58:58 -0800

I need to be able to refresh the data in the tables belonging to out test database without destroying, changing, or adding any other type of database object. The data will come from the production database. I am having a problem specifically with triggers. I don't want to add, change or delete any of the triggers in the test environment. If I do an import with the fromuser option it imports the triggers. This also happens with the tables option of import.

Any ideas?

Ron SMith
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, any use, distribution or copying of the message is prohibited. Please let me know immediately by return e-mail if you have received this message by mistake, then delete the e-mail message. Thank you.

Author: Smith, Ron L.
  INET: rlsmith_at_kmg.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Mar 12 2003 - 14:58:58 CST