RE: Identifying mult instances on Unix system

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 21:08:36 -0800

If it's the instances you're after, and they're running, the easiest way would probably be to issue ps -ef | grep pmon (or some other mandatory process) to get the list.

Pete
"Controlling developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook
"Oh no, it's not. It's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA

Author: Pete Sharman
  INET: peter.sharman_at_oracle.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Mar 11 2003 - 23:08:36 CST