RE: ref cursor

From: <mail2gkatteri_at_netscape.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:33:46 -0800

SELECT null,null <-- Repeat as many columns as in the original cursor FROM dual
WHERE 1=2 It works.

HTH GovindanK

"Basavaraja, Ravindra" <Ravindra.Basavaraja_at_T-Mobile.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have a procedure that has an ref cursor as an OUT parameter.If for some reason If I have to return
> NULL values in the ref cursor how do i do that.
>
>Thanks
>--
>--
>Author: Basavaraja, Ravindra
>  INET: Ravindra.Basavaraja_at_T-Mobile.com
>
>Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com

Try AOL and get 1045 hours FREE for 45 days! http://free.aol.com/tryaolfree/index.adp?375380

Get AOL Instant Messenger 5.1 for FREE! Download Now! http://aim.aol.com/aimnew/Aim/register.adp?promos=380455

  INET: mail2gkatteri_at_netscape.net