RE: Oracle Developer Kit 9iV2 on Solaris

From: <Paula_Stankus_at_doh.state.fl.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 10:00:41 -0800

As a standard we install web servers separate from RDBMS servers (i.e. on separate hosts).
9iV2 comes with Development Kit.
Is any of that needed on the RDBMS server? Would I want any of that installed on the web server host on Solaris if my developers are comfortable with Windows - there is a Windows version of the same - or do some components need to be installed on a webserver?

Is there a good overview of the Developer Kit? Okay, I will look on OTN. However, if any quick answers would like to know.

Thanks,
Paula

  INET: Paula_Stankus_at_doh.state.fl.us

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Mar 11 2003 - 12:00:41 CST