RE: Running multiple instances on a [large] server

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 06:39:30 -0800

On our development RAC servers we have 24 instances ... on each side, performance is okay.

Raj

Rajendra dot Jamadagni at espn dot com
Any views expressed here are strictly personal. QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !!

Author: Hemant K Chitale
  INET: hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg

Author: Stephane Paquette
  INET: stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca

Author: Jamadagni, Rajendra
  INET: Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com