RE: Data Warehouse configuration

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 13:59:42 -0800

Darrell - Maybe I'm a little slow today (after all it is Monday), but why wouldn't you just create 6 tablespaces and assign each partition to its own tablespace?

Dennis Williams
DBA, 40%OCP, 100% DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: E Richmond
  INET: cemail2_at_sprintmail.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

Author: Darrell Landrum
  INET: dlandrum_at_zalecorp.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Mar 10 2003 - 15:59:42 CST