RE: LMT monitoring

From: Ehresmann, David <David.Ehresmann_at_ps.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 12:05:16 -0800

If you read Jonathan Gennick's LMT article from the Nov/Dec 2000 Oracle Magazine he discusses the possible extent sizes, i.e. 64k, 1M, 8M, and finally 64M.

http://www.oracle.com/oramag/oracle/00-nov/index.html?o60o8i.html <http://www.oracle.com/oramag/oracle/00-nov/index.html?o60o8i.html>

David Ehresmann.

Author: Ehresmann, David
  INET: David.Ehresmann_at_ps.net