Fw: Oracle position on hints

From: Tim Gorman <Tim_at_SageLogix.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 11:40:25 -0800

Connor,

Don't let them bug you about doing email on your wedding day. Now that the day is past, you've probably realized that if the wedding was a movie, you'd get billing somewhere after "Key Grip" and "Assistant to the Assistant Deputy Director of Props". So, on the movie marquee of your wedding, it would read something like:

    Bride

    Bride's Mother
    Bride's Father
    Groom's Mother
    Groom's Father

    Maid of Honor
    Flower Girl
    Bride's Maternal Grandmother (if still aboveground)     Bride's Paternal Grandmother (if still aboveground and in good graces with maternal grandmother and mother)

    Groom (somewhere around 20th position)     ...
    Best Man (probably edited out, for good reason after his behavior at the bachelor party)

    Other guests

So, don't feel bad, enjoy the food and beverages, and just remember to keep smiling and say "Yes dear", especially if you don't understand. :-) This may sound like cynicism, but I really believe that bliss comes with full disclosure and acceptance, despite what politicians and media moguls think.

Happily married 16 years and counting...

-Tim

Author: Tim Gorman
  INET: Tim_at_SageLogix.com