RE: How to document a DB

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 11:03:43 -0800

Looks like http://www.stewartmc.com/oracle/orasnap/download.html has been ORACLE-L'd, because I can't get to the site.

Good thing this wasn't on Slashdot... ;)

Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse_at_qtiworld.com           Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Mar 10 2003 - 13:03:43 CST