Re: Anyone looking fora Developer/DBA in Wash DC area?

From: Ryan <rgaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 12:43:44 -0800

clearance takes a long time to get. Ran into this before. I had to sign a bondage agreement before they do the background check. Cant stay unemployed for that long and its unethical for me to take a job with another company and quit on them.

How are the bondage agreements with CSC? Everyone who wanted me to get one requires them.
Author: Ryan
  INET: rgaffuri_at_cox.net