RE: Tricky SQL Question

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 05:28:49 -0800

Thanks Steven,

I believe Tom touched on this in his discussion at recent Hotsos conference. My requirements were slightly different, but the logic is still good for me.

Thanks
Raj

Rajendra dot Jamadagni at espn dot com
Any views expressed here are strictly personal. QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !!

Author: Jonathan Lewis
  INET: jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk

  INET: Steven_Galli_at_Dell.com

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Jamadagni, Rajendra INET: Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).