RE: remote / as sysdba

From: Jacques Kilchoer <Jacques.Kilchoer_at_quest.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 14:34:07 -0800

If you want to do
connect sys/syspassword_at_DWQ as sysdba
then the database corresponding to TNS alias DWQ has to have remote_login_passwordfile EXCLUSIVE, and it needs to have a password file. It is not clear to me from your e-mail if remote database DWQ has remote_login_passwordfile EXCLUSIVE.

Author: Jacques Kilchoer
  INET: Jacques.Kilchoer_at_quest.com