Re: show errors doesn't show anything ???

From: Darrell Landrum <DLANDRUM_at_zalecorp.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 13:14:22 -0800

Hi Janet,

Try using 'show errors package package_name' or 'show errors package body package_name'

ex. -

SQL> show errors package body DBMS_ASYNCRPC_PUSH Errors for PACKAGE BODY DBMS_ASYNCRPC_PUSH:

LINE/COL ERROR

-------- -----------------------------------------------------------------
103/27 PL/SQL: Statement ignored
103/49 PLS-00302: component 'RESULT_STARTUP_SECONDS' must be declared SQL> Darrell Landrum

>>> janetlinsy_at_yahoo.com 03/06/03 12:23PM >>>
Hi,

I have 9i on Linux Red Hat 2.4.9. A package is invalid after compiling. I did a show errors but nothing shows. How do I see where the error is ??

SQL> alter package prv_admin compile;

Warning: Package altered with compilation errors.

SQL> show errors;
No errors.

Thank you in advance!

Janet