Re: access to oracle $ tables in 9.2.0

From: chao_ping <chao_ping_at_vip.163.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 18:43:38 -0800

Adams, Matthew (GECP, MABG, 088130),

        Hi, a simple test on 9202 tell me I do it:

                Connected to:
Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 9.2.0.2.0 - Production With the Partitioning, OLAP and Oracle Data Mining options JServer Release 9.2.0.2.0 - Production

SQL> create user abcd identified by abcd;

User created.

SQL> grant dba to abcd;

Grant succeeded.

SQL> conn abcd/abcd
Connected.
SQL> desc sys.seg$

 ----------------------------------------- -------- ----------------------------
 FILE#                                     NOT NULL NUMBER
 BLOCK#                                    NOT NULL NUMBER
 TYPE#                                     NOT NULL NUMBER
 TS#                                       NOT NULL NUMBER
 BLOCKS                                    NOT NULL NUMBER
 EXTENTS                                   NOT NULL NUMBER
 INIEXTS                                   NOT NULL NUMBER
 MINEXTS                                   NOT NULL NUMBER
 MAXEXTS                                   NOT NULL NUMBER
 EXTSIZE                                   NOT NULL NUMBER
 EXTPCT                                    NOT NULL NUMBER
 USER#                                     NOT NULL NUMBER
 LISTS                                              NUMBER
 GROUPS                                             NUMBER
 BITMAPRANGES                              NOT NULL NUMBER
 CACHEHINT                                 NOT NULL NUMBER
 SCANHINT                                  NOT NULL NUMBER
 HWMINCR                                   NOT NULL NUMBER
 SPARE1                                             NUMBER
 SPARE2                                             NUMBER

Regards
zhu chao
msn:chao_ping_at_163.com
www.happyit.net