Re: FW: oracle version

From: <babu.nagarajan_at_Cummins.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 12:14:34 -0800

did u try the inventory logs ?

Babu

                      kommareddy
                      sreenivasa               To:       Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                      <kommacnu_at_yahoo.c        cc:
                      om>                      Subject:  Re: FW: oracle version
                      Sent by:
                      root_at_fatcity.com

                      03/05/03 01:09 PM
                      Please respond to
                      ORACLE-L

Hi,

I need it to check from O/S level. not from database level.

can somebody give any hints.

Thanks and Regards,
Srinivas

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - forms, calculators, tips, more http://taxes.yahoo.com/
Author: kommareddy sreenivasa
  INET: kommacnu_at_yahoo.com

This e-mail transmission and any attachments to it are intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
confidential and privileged information.  If you are not the intended
recipient, your use, forwarding, printing, storing, disseminating,
distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you
by replying to this message and delete it from your computer.

  INET: babu.nagarajan_at_Cummins.com