Re: advanced replication knowledge resources

From: Yechiel Adar <adar76_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 06:05:40 -0800

Hello Robert

We are working with advance replication in 8.1.6.3.4.

You need the following in the instances: global_names = true
unique global name in each database
job_queue_processes = 10 ( at least)
archive enabled

I will send you offline the script that I use to create replication. It does all the job from start to end.

Yechiel Adar
Mehish
Author: Yechiel Adar
  INET: adar76_at_inter.net.il