age out/ flushout sharedpool

From: kommareddy sreenivasa <kommacnu_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 23:48:54 -0800

Hi All,

Is there a way to just flush out a single sql stement from shared pool.

Alter system flush shared_pool; will flush whole pool.

I want to find out exact time a select statement is taking for execution.

when i first executed, it is taking 15 seconds, and the 2nd time, as all of you know , it is taking just a second.

I want to just flush that particular SQL from shared pool and re-execute it.

Is there a way for this.(changing case didn't help me)

Thanks and regards,
Srinivas

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - forms, calculators, tips, more http://taxes.yahoo.com/

Author: kommareddy sreenivasa
  INET: kommacnu_at_yahoo.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Mar 05 2003 - 01:48:54 CST