RE: 9i OCP Upgrade Exam - Again

From: Ed <esimmonds_at_speakeasy.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 14:28:53 -0800

I took this 4-5 months ago and passed with a 97%, so it's not impossible. It was about twice as hard as any of the 8i tests. It covers a huge amount of material, and it assumes you have knowledge of many things that were NOT on the 8i certification objectives. I think I studied about three weeks in my spare time. You will want the Benjamin book. To me the inaccuracies in the certification books have always jumped out and been obvious, so I wouldn't worry about it much.

Also, the STS practice test was very useful.

Best of luck,

Ed

Author: Ed
  INET: esimmonds_at_speakeasy.net