RE: shared tnsnames.ora

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 11:22:23 -0800

IIRC, the announcement was that Oracle Names was obsolescent in 9i, which means it will be desupported completely in a later release.

Pete
"Controlling developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook
"Oh no, it's not. It's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA