RE: DSS tools?

From: Stephane Paquette <stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 10:36:26 -0800

Hi,

I'm a bit late on this thread.
Back in late 2000, we have evaluate query tools. Brio came up on the short list but the client has chosen Business Objects products.

Stephane Paquette
Administrateur de bases de donnees
Database Administrator
Standard Life
www.standardlife.ca
Tél. (514) 925-7187
stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca <mailto:stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca>

Author: Tim Gorman
  INET: Tim_at_SageLogix.com

Author: Stephane Paquette
  INET: stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca