RE: Oracle Magazine excels itself

From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 09:24:15 -0800

If you don't call a marketing magazine a "definitive technical source," then it can't function as a marketing magazine. :)

Cary Millsap
Hotsos Enterprises, Ltd.
http://www.hotsos.com

Upcoming events:
- RMOUG Training Days 2003, Mar 5-6 Denver - Hotsos Clinic 101, Mar 25-27 London

Author: Deshpande, Kirti
  INET: kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com

Author: Cary Millsap
  INET: cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com